We are in the Post Covid recovery stage. Please contact us in order to offer information about your travel possibilities, open areas and different stages.
Welcome back to Cuba!
This web page is property of SOL CARIBE TOURS, SA, hereinafter referred to as CUBAGROUPLANNER, which is committed to protecting the privacy of the information provided by users. Consequently, we have developed this policy and procedures in accordance with the Law for the Protection of Personal and Electronic Information. You will be authorized to receive the services offered on this web page (hereinafter " web page ").
Reservation of the products offered by CUBAGROUPLANNER can only be made by a person of age and with full legal capacity, in keeping with the law in force. Therefore, You:
- Shall not use the web page for any purpose other than for booking a CUBAGROUPLANNER product
- Shall not post, transmit or extend on this web page, or through it, any information which is or may be illegal, obscene, disparaging or otherwise harmful to CUBAGROUPLANNER´ rights or to those of third parties.
- Shall not make unauthorized, false or fraudulent reservations or contacts.
- Shall not use any software, routine or mechanism that interferes, or tends to interfere either electronically or manually, with the operating capacity and functionality of this web page including, not to limit the foregoing, the loading or transfer of corrupt data or computer viruses in any way.
- Shall not distort, alter or interfere with the appearance, layout or format of this web page or its support source code.
- Shall not carry out actions that result in an unreasonable or disproportionately overload of the web page or its infrastructure. Without prejudice to any other right of CUBAGROUPLANNER, the latter shall have the right to deny access to this web if CUBAGROUPLANNER (at its sole discretion) considers that you have committed a violation of these General Conditions governing the commercial relationships or the privacy statement.
The web site WWW.CUBAGROUPLANNER.COM is operated by SOL CARIBE TOURS, S.A., hereinafter referred to as CUBAGROUPLANNER. CUBA GROUPLANNER is committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information. CUBAGROUPLANNER is responsible for personal information it holds or has under its control, including personal information it passes on to others with your permission. We have designated a Privacy Officer to ensure our compliance with legislation and this policy. Our Privacy Officer will receive and respond to your inquiries and complaints regarding the protection and privacy of your personal information, and deal with requests for access to your information.
When you browse this site, we do not collect personal information about you. The only way we can collect any kind of personal information is if you give it to us. The nature of personal information we collect may include:
- Information we receive from you when you book travel either through our Web site, over the telephone, in writing or in person. This information may include such details as your name, your address and your credit card details;
- Information we receive from you on a volunteer basis if we conduct a survey of your preferences, needs and interests;
- Information about your transactions with us, or third parties such as air carriers or hotels.
CUBAGROUPLANNER may use the information provided by you for one or more of the following purposes:
- To contact you about your services;
- To contact you with details of other products and services that are offered by CUBAGROUPLANNER or that are available to CUBAGROUPLANNER customers from its selected trading partners;
- To respond to your inquiries about your travel and other services;
- To meet legal, security and regulatory requirements;
- To understand your needs and preferences and to offer products and services to meet those needs.
We disclose your information to third parties for the purpose of completing your transaction with us, providing services to you and for the purposes of associated administration and obtaining professional advice. Third parties to whom we will disclose your information may include air carriers, hotel operators, and other travel service providers whom we have retained to provide services to you. We may also provide your information to a third party credit card processing company that will use your information in settling your account with your bank or card issuer.
When you view our Web site by linking from another Web page we may store the name of that Web page for purposes of internal administration. Also please note that any contact with CUBAGROUPLANNER, either online or by telephone, may be recorded for training and monitoring purposes.
All personal information is stored in secure databases at secure addresses to prevent unauthorized access.
Cookies are small files that are sent to your browser (for example Internet Explorer or Netscape) and stored on your computer's hard disk. They only identify your computer and not you personally.
Your credit/debit card number is not stored on any file within the CUBAGROUPLANNER Web site and is only used to complete the transaction. The credit/debit number is passed through to our credit/debit card company for validation and debit via our booking system. Once you enter your credit/debit number it is encrypted so that nobody else can read it, and is not printed out or displayed on any other computer.
CUBAGROUPLANNER, its employees, contractors, agents, and owners are not responsible for the privacy policies or content of any Web site which it may link to.
We will establish and maintain a file of personal information about each CUBAGROUPLANNER customer. Your file will be kept by us and will be accessible to you. Only CUBAGROUPLANNER employees, agencies and advisors who need access to your file in the course of their duties and for the purposes identified will be given access to it. We will take steps to validate the identity of the person making a request related with this issue to ensure we do not provide information to anyone not authorized to receive it. We may use your personal information to do so. Normally we will respond to your request within 30 days of receiving it.